Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (“BBVA”), with registered office at Plaza de San Nicolás 4, 48005, Bilbao, España. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For implementation and management of the content of the email you have sent us, as well as subsequent communication with you to provide you with further information via email / your request, in particular, to contact you in order to resolve any queries you may have.
We will keep your information as long as necessary to manage your email content/manage your queries and then we will cancel them by blocking them, during the applicable statutory limitation periods, and then we will remove them.
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless we are required to do so by law or you provide your prior consent.
● Have access to your personal data contained in BBVA’s files (right to access)
● Request modification of your personal data (right of rectification)
● Request your personal data not being processed (right to object)
● Request the erasure of your personal data (right of erasure)
● Limit the processing of your personal data for the cases allowed (restriction of processing)
● Receive and transfer to another company, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided to us and any resulting from your relationship with BBVA (portability)
You can exercise the aforementioned rights with BBVA (attaching a copy of a document that proves your identity) through the following address: email@example.com.
You are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data you provide to BBVA and for keeping this information duly updated.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of BBVA at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.