BBVA professional career
- 2018 Global Head of Talent & Culture.
- 2016-2018 Responsible of Compensation and Benefits in Talent & Culture.
- 2015-2016 Responsible for organization matters and global talent management policies in Talent & Culture.
- 2010-2015 Process Re-engineering within the area of Innovation and Technology.
Previous professional career
- 2000 a 2010 Associated partner in McKinsey & Company.
- 1998-2000 Control manager of BT in London.
- 1995-1998 Auditor with Arthur Andersen.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from ICADE (E4) and Northeastern University in Boston (U.S.).
- Chatered Accountant by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (London)
- MBA from business school INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France y Singapore)