BBVA supplies information on its web pages related to the type of activity, products and services that it provides.
(a) The information provided by BBVA should be considered by the user as a way of introduction, and may not be deemed a determining factor in any decision-making, with the Bank refusing to accept any liability for the use that may be shown to have been made of the same accordingly, and it is specifically to be understood that said information, governed by current regulations in Spain, is not designed for those users who proceed under other jurisdictions of Countries that demand compliance with other requirements for the provision, disclosure or dissemination of financial services and/or products.
(b) BBVA reserves the right to update, modify or remove the information held on shareholdersandinvestors.bbva.com, even being entitled to restrict or withdraw access to said information without prior notice. BBVA especially reserves the right to remove, restrict or withdraw access to its website whenever technical difficulties arise through events or circumstances beyond the control of BBVA which, in its opinion, compromise or remove the standard levels of security adopted for the proper operation of said website.
(c) Under no circumstances may BBVA be held responsible for any loss, damage or harm of whatsoever nature that may arise through access to and use of the website, including, but not restricted to, those arising in data processing systems or those caused by the presence of viruses and/or computer attacks. Neither shall BBVA be liable for damage caused to users through the improper use of this website and, under no circumstances, through computer crashes and interruption, absence or failure of telecommunications.
(d) BBVA may not be held responsible for the truthfulness, integrity or validity of the information that it has not generated itself and which is specified as pertaining to another source, nor of the content of other websites accessed by means of hyperlink or link from shareholdersandinvestors.bbva.com, provided to the user as alternative sources of information, which shall be governed by the terms and conditions of use that are required for the purpose by the holders of said websites, whereby BBVA accepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding possible damages that may occur through the use of said information. Under no circumstances shall the aforementioned hyperlinks be considered as recommendation, endorsement or distribution on the part of BBVA of the information, products and/or services, or, in general, content pertaining to third parties, provided by them or disseminated by them in any way whatsoever.
(e) BBVA accepts no responsibility for possible discrepancies which, being of a transitory nature, may arise between the version provided by its printed documents and the electronic version of the same published on its web pages.
(f) The entirety of this website, in other words, the elements of which it comprises (texts, images, brands, logos, audio files, software files, combinations of colours), as well as the structure, selection and arrangement of its content, is protected by legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property, and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly disclosed, conveyed or transformed or disseminated in any other way without express permission. Access to this website does not grant users any right or ownership whatsoever over the rights of intellectual and/or industrial property protecting the content provided by this website.BBVA reserves the right to take legal action as appropriate against those users who are in breach of or infringe rights of intellectual and/or industrial property.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customize our web site, enhance User browsing experience, measure and obtain usage statistics, identify you in our Services, determine your location when this is necessary in order to render a Service and show you publicity related to your preferences obtained through the website usage analysis.
If you continue browsing, we assume that you accept its use.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access specific websites. Among other things, cookies let websites store and retrieve information on users' browsing habits or that of their computers and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use the computer, can be used to recognize users.
What type of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the goal pursued:
- Technical Cookies. These cookies let users browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services found, including, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted sections, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process related to an order, registering or applying for participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of video or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Geolocation Cookies: These are used to locate the user when a service is requested. This is an anonymous cookie used, for example, when an user is searching for the nearest office to his/her location at the time, or to offer him/her correct information depending on which country he/she is in.
- Customization Cookies. These cookies let users access the service with some general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, web browser used to access the service, the regional settings of the service access point, etc.
- Analysis Cookies. These cookies, handled by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make statistical measurements and analyze the use that users make of the service. To do this, your browsing experience on our website is analyzed with the aim of improving our offering of products or services to you.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies, handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the advertising space found on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service being requested or to the use being made of our website. To do this, we can analyze your web browsing experience and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session Cookies. These types of cookies are designed to obtain and store details while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on users' computers after the session expires or they close their browser.
- Persistent Cookies. In these types of cookies the data remain stored in the user's computer and can be accessed and processed when users leave the website and when they log on again. Users can delete these cookies at any time.
The website collects users' information by installing the cookies below on users' hard discs. This information can never identify users personally, that is, it is completely anonymous.
In third-party cookies, the procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each service provider.
If you would like to read the privacy statement and the policy on privacy and cookies, click on one of the links in the following table.
|euroinvestor||Maintenance of the euroinvestor Connect session||ASP.NET_SessionId||Session|
|Google Maps||Google stores the user's preferences and information during the browsing of the pages containing Google maps.||APISID||Session|
|Youtube||Used to embed a collection of videos on this Web.||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Persistent|
|SiteCatalyst||Cookie used by SiteCatalyst to store information about recurring users.||s_vi||Persistent|
When users initiate a registered session, they will be able to benefit from customized services in keeping with their preferences as a result of the combination of their personal registration data with the information collected and stored in the cookies.
How to disable cookies?
At any time, users can permit, block or delete the cookies that are installed on their computers by modifying the parameters in the browser settings installed on their computers:
Policy on the protection of personal data
At BBVA we guarantee the protection of our customers’ data. The seal of the Spanish Association of Electronic Commerce (AECE) endorses us as the first financial institution to apply its Ethical Code for the Protection of Data on the Internet. The website of BBVA, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria. S.A., at shareholdersandinvestors.bbva.com, does not automatically register any data regarding the identity of visitors to its pages. With on-line banking services, in order to uphold the security and confidentiality of the transactions, the system requires the prior identification and authentication of the user, through the request for access codes. In those circumstances in which the user requests information on services or products, or seeks to proceed with claims or enquiries by means of the submission of forms displayed on the web pages of BBVA, it will be necessary in all cases to gather those personal details as appropriate in order to reply to the request.
All these data are treated with the utmost confidentiality, being used for the purposes for which they have been requested, within the framework of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other concurrent legislation.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. with registered address at Plaza de San Nicolás, 4 - 48005 Bilbao (Vizcaya), telephone 944 876 000, contact email: email@example.com.
Entry in the company register
BBVA (Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.) is registered at the Vizcaya Mercantile Registry in volume 2,083, sheet 1, Hoja BI-17-A, 1st inscription.
Administrative authorisation and ruling body
BBVA is a Bank that is subject to the supervision of the Bank of Spain and is recorded in the Administrative Register of the Bank of Spain under number 0182.
Fiscal identity number